Sporting Innovations is focused on developing and deploying next-generation technology to support the sports and entertainment industry, as well as its patrons. We create software solutions that push the technology curve outward through the integration of our multi-dimensional platform, FAN360. Sporting Innovations offers several unique products and services that promise to revolutionize a consumer’s experience and substantially enhance a venue’s technological capability.
Sporting Innovations is seeking a full-time Software Developer to join the team. This is a mid-level position for an experienced software developer, with a track record of innovative software application production. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense for innovation and development of quality software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Developing and refining throw-away simulation or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Authoring documentation needed by users and implementation partners, etc.
- Testing, including defining/support acceptance testing, and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Participating in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
- Some design exposure and relevant processes
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelors or higher in CS
- 3–5 years of experience
- Practical CS internship experience required
- Java 5 or later (J2EE) detailed knowledge
- Server side scripting exposure must (PHP, PYTHON)
- Web programming exposure required (HTML 5, Java Script, Flex, Action Script)
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms
- Facebook Connect, and Twitter Connect
Submit your resume to: Contact@Sporting-Innovations.com