Sporting Innovations is focused on developing and deploying next-generation technology to support the sports and entertainment industry, as well as its patrons. We create software solutions that push the technology curve outward through the integration of our multi-dimensional platform, FAN360. Sporting Innovations offers several unique products and services that promise to revolutionize a consumer’s experience and substantially enhance a venue’s technological capability.
Sporting Innovations is seeking a full-time Senior Software Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in design, leadership, and development in all Platforms (Rich, Web, Mobile). This is a mid-level position that is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a demonstrated passion for developing new-age software on multiple platforms and form factors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing web/ mobile software applications.
- Actual core implementation (programming which is often the most important portion of software development)
- Performing required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Developing and refining throw-away simulation or prototypes to confirm requirements
- Authoring documentation needed by users and implementation partners, etc.
- Testing including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Participating in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles
Skills & Requirements
- BS / MS Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience
- W2.0 exposure a must
- Practical CS internship experience required
- Detailed knowledge of Java 6 or later (J2EE)
- Must have had exposure to server side scripting (PHP, PYTHON)
- Web programming exposure required (HTML 5, Java Script, Flex, Action Script)
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms, Facebook Connect, and Twitter Connect
Submit your resume to: Contact@Sporting-Innovations.com